Closing date: 18 Jan 2024
1. Manage HYD station in all commercial aspects in the absence of Sales Manager.
2. Maintain and develop direct relationship with the Trade & Corporate Management at all levels.
3. Maintain and develop relationships with MICE, Wedding, Film production houses, Clubs,
Associations & Sports bodies to build new opportunities.
4. Attend the Convention Bureaus, Hotels, DMC and Tourism Offices events as a platform for net- working opportunities & show case Emirates as a leader in the market.
5. Work closely under the commercial direction of the Sales Managers to strategically develop business accounts and ensure opportunities are optimised on commercial aspects.
6. Maintain a minimum average weekly sales call pattern with the existing customer base and simultaneously develop new potential accounts.
7. Manage all business and revenue streams including Corporate & leisure sales targets.
8. Post all Sales calls, update daily on the salesforce.com with complete analysis and report outcome & propose relevant actions on the sales calls done.
9. All sales call pattern to be on the commercial guidelines to ensure the objectives are clearly driven under the agreed marketing terms with the assigned respective accounts.
10. Periodical sales visits to the secondary markets tier 1 & 2 to develop high potential accounts & recommend EK’s strategic positioning in these markets.
11. Negotiate and put forward incentive and discount agreements either on NDC or GDS streams for selected accounts with a contract and assess effectiveness on the same.
12. Generate sales leads by using all sales tools to qualify & convert it to EK accounts.
13. Actively report competitor activity to Sales Manager & pricing within the territory to consider an EK response towards the competition.
14. Conduct workshops, seminars in-house or agency base to create a larger awareness on EK developments both on product and route enhancements.
15. Represent EK at all Trade, Corporate & Tourism related functions to ensure high visibility of Emirates in the station.
- Unlocking Opportunities: Your Guide to the Free Job Fair in Hyderabad
- Emirates Senior Sales Executive (HYD)
- Ground Support Equipment Controller
- World largest cargo aircraft-beluga-airbus
- jobs in NewYork
Qualifications & Experience
Commercial/Sales.Other 5+ Years
Experience in all aspects of the airline/travel trade sales environment
Ability to negotiate and communicate effectively at all levels
Knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel and Power Point
Fluent spoken and written English.
Excellent interpersonal skills and a pleasant, outgoing personality.
Must have the right to live and work in India.
Salary & Benefits
Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays. Find out more about working with us in our website www.emirates.com/careers